Monday, June 28, 2010

What a day! It was beyond full, so this will be very brief.
Papa gave me this thought-picture.
It involved a garbage can.
Take all that robs you of peace - your expectations, concerns, musts, etc. and toss them right in the can. Don't spend your time and energy over "what ifs" or "I hopes".
Man, does that can gets filled up fast!
Trust Him.
Rest in Him.
Enjoy Him.
Does this mean I shouldn't have dreams and desires? Of course not! Simply entrust them to Him and let Him show you what truly has value.
This life is preparation for the rest of eternity and that involves abundant life!
There is such freedom found in Him, yet, how easily I lose sight of this truth. How easily I get bogged down!
The wonder is that no matter how deeply I get myself bogged down; no matter how miserable I feel, He is right here to lift me up and draw me closer to Himself.
What a gift!! A gift far fuller than this day was for me. A gift that lasts for ever!!

No comments:

Post a Comment