Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Are you thirsty this morning? That was the question that came to me.
Come and drink. Be refreshed. Check out John four!
Come to the Holy One and when you do you realize that you are not. Yet, He welcomes you!
He is infinite. We are finite. Yet, in Him we have eternity!
This Absolutely Holy One is willing to indwell us!!
Oh Papa, may Your Spirit have His way with me; may Your Spirit rule, not man's ways not the law.
I finished Ezekiel today. In chapter forty-seven we are given a picture of a city which has the House of God in its midst. The LORD is in residence and thus from it flows Living Water - what a picture of the church! We find this picture in Revelation twenty-two
Life giving water; come and drink; come and be washed! Be healed! Receive life! Receive strength!
The name of the City is "The LORD is there."
"Surely goodness and lovingkindness will follow me all the days of my life, and I will dwell in the house of the LORD forever!"

No comments:

Post a Comment