Sunday, August 22, 2010

"Weeping may last for the night,
But a shout of joy comes in the morning."
That's what David says in the thirtieth Psalm.

I believe it.
I know it is true and have experienced it.
It is just very hard at the moment.
The night is dark.
The weeping has turned to groaning at the moment.

My husband is so limited. There are so many consequences from that wretched accident that he is having to endure.
I woke this morning to the steady sound of rain fall. Lovely.
Ray couldn't hear it.
I sat and read the Sunday paper.
Ray's vision is so impaired that it is a chore to try reading anything.
Enough said.

My niece is failing quickly. Her mother is falling apart. The family is a mess. There is no one to speak of spiritual things; no one to proclaim hope.
It is breaking my heart that I cannot be there. Oh Papa!! I know Your heart is breaking too. Please help them to sense Your Presense! May they know You as the God of all Comfort that You are!

I do not want to struggle against these restraints that my God has allowed. Yet, I do. I am ever grateful that He loves me just as well, even as I wrestle within these confines.
All Praise to His Name!!

No comments:

Post a Comment