Monday, August 23, 2010

Peace like a river attendeth my way...

Papa has given me His peace. All the turmoil washed away as His peace flooded my soul.

My precious niece is gone from this life.
Shortly before Sara died, my sister Patti encouraged her to look to Jesus and go into His arms.
She went.

"Gladness and joy will overtake them, and sorrow and sighing will flee away."
That's from the thirty-fifth chapter of Isaiah, the tenth verse.

I am glad because I know who my God is. He is the supplier of joy.
Do I and will I grieve? Oh yes.
We were not designed to experience death; this separation is an unnatural one.
But I do not grieve as one without hope.
He is my hope. A sure hope.

Oh Papa may all my family look to You and receive this hope, the gladness and joy, that only comes from You!

No comments:

Post a Comment