Thursday, July 1, 2010

This morning my first thoughts were about insurance. Yikes! Not the way I want to start my day. Usually saying good morning to Papa is what comes to my mind before anything else.
My shoulders ached and my head was spinning. I got out of bed and spent the next hour going from thing to thing.
I made my tea and sat down to spend time with my Papa and next thing I knew I was up tending to "just one thing." You know the ball in an active pinball machine? That was me! Zinging here and there.
Oh, I'll just check my email quickly! Well, Papa had a message waiting for His girl in the first email that I opened.
"It is better to take refuge in the LORD than to trust in man." Psalm 118:8
He knows. He understands. And He is with me; even as I bounce all over the place!
Okay, my Precious Friend, my Rock, my Fortress, my Advocate, my Comfort, my Strength. Thank you for reminding me that You alone are in charge; You have it all in hand!
I just received a call from the case coordinator at Gaylord. The insurance company relented and is now paying for the transport to Glendale!!! Whoa, my Papa takes such good care of us! How gracious He is!! Why do I allow myself to lose sight of the fact that we are in the care of the Almighty God. He is LORD of lords and King of kings and nothing is impossible for Him!!
Papa, guard my thoughts and fill them continually with Truth. You are Truth!

No comments:

Post a Comment