Friday, July 2, 2010

My heart is so heavy; the sorrow is too much too bear. This morning I received news from a number of places and all of it is sad. People grieving, people struggling, relationships breaking apart. Too much, too much!!
For those who don't know to look to Papa the burdens are more than crushing. I know; I've been there.
With Him they are very intense, yet you get carried through them and do come out the other side. You don't know how; you just know Who.
Each morning I read from His love letter along with a few devotional thoughts of others, who are on this grand adventure. He speaks to my heart through one or all each day. Today His gift to me is Psalm sixty eight, verse nineteen. He intends for us to share all our gifts, so here receive this from His Heart and mine!
"Blessed be the Lord, who daily bears our burden, The God who is our salvation."
Did you pay attention to the word 'daily'? It could also read 'moment by moment.'
The previous eighteen verses remindsed me Who this One is that bears my burdens.
He is God. In Hebrew it is the word Elohim. Isn't that a wonderful word?! I love the Hebrew names for my God. They are so rich and descriptive!
He is Lord and Master; Adonai!
He is The LORD Who is the faithful promise keeper!
And He is Almighty!! El Shaddai!!
Though my heart aches, my hope is in You, my God, my Papa!!

No comments:

Post a Comment