Friday, August 17, 2012

ALL IN ALL

I have been very tired.  The size of concerns seem to grow in proportion to the depth of fatigue one is experiencing.

Papa has been reminding me that in Him I find ALL I need and that I can rest in Him.

Here are the words that my thesaurus supplied for the word All.

Entire.
Whole.
Complete.
Altogether.
Every part.

That means everything with no exceptions!
He is ALL I need for every detail of my life.

The other morning His Words seemed to jump off the page and into my heart.

"And looking upon them Jesus said to them, 'With men this is impossible, but with God all things are possible.'"*
Nothing is beyond Him.  He can handle all things!  Including directing the hearts of all of my dear sons!
As a mother I can rest in this truth.  I have seen Him at work in each and all of their lives.
Some just have further to go.

"I can do all things through Him who strengthens me."
All strength is from Him and He equips me for all that comes my way!
Including health issues.

"The Eternal God is a dwelling place, and underneath are the everlasting arms; and He drove out the enemy from before you, and said, 'Destroy!'"***
 My God holds me all of the time and routs all of the enemy!
No matter where he may have wormed his way into.

"The LORD will give strength to His people; the LORD will bless His people with peace." ****

His strength and peace is all mine!
All the time!

"And He has said to me, 'My grace is (all) sufficient for you, for my power is perfected in weakness.'  Most gladly, therefore, I will rather boast about my weaknesses, that the power of Christ may dwell in me." *****
 It is not dependent upon me or my situation,  It is all grace!

He is worthy of ALL PRAISE!
My heart echoes the words of the psalmist in the First verse of Psalm One Hundred-One:
"I will sing of loving kindness and justice, to You, O LORD, I will sing praises."



























*Matthew 19:26
** Philippians 4:13
*** Deuteronomy 33:27
**** Psalm 29:11
***** 2 Corinthians 12:9




No comments:

Post a Comment